Jefferson Exchange | November 14, 2013
10:54 am
Thu November 14, 2013

Keeping Carbon Monoxide Out Of The House

Charles Chase from the Oregon Fire Marshal's office explains the sources of carbon monoxide.

Ah, winter.  It can certainly be pretty in the right conditions, but the weather often forces us indoors, windows and doors shut, with some kind of heating system running. 

Credit Sideroxylon/Wikimedia

What could go wrong?  Carbon monoxide, for one thing. 

The Oregon State Fire Marshal's Office is issuing its annual warnings about carbon monoxide, the gas you can't see or smell, and its detection and abatement. 
 

Tags: 

Related Program