Online & Mobile Listening Guide
- Classics & News - MP3 • http://jpr.streamguys.org/jpr-classics.m3u
- Classics & News - Windows • http://azulweb.streamguys.com/jpr-classics.asx
- Rhythm & News - MP3 • http://jpr.streamguys.org/jpr-rhythm.m3u
- Rhythm & News - Windows • http://azulweb.streamguys.com/jpr-rhythm.asx
- News & Information - MP3 • http://jpr.streamguys.org/jpr-news.m3u
- News & Information - Windows • http://azulweb.streamguys.com/jpr-news.asx
- Choose your preferred stream URL.
- Highlight and copy the URL. For example, the stream URL for JPR's Rhythm & News Service MP3 stream is: http://jpr.streamguys.org/jpr-rhythm.m3u
- Open your preferred media player, such as iTunes or Real Player.
- This is where it varies by player. On Real Player choose File > Open. For iTunes go to Advanced > Open Audio Stream. For Windows Media Player it's File > Open URL.
- Paste in the Stream URL. Click OK. The stream should open and begin to play. The Player should also automatically add this to your playlists.
Mobile Listening & Apps
If you use a mobile device to access our website you'll get a mobile version of the site that makes listening easy. Simply select "Listen Live" from the top menu.
JPR has also developed free mobile apps for both the iPhone and Android platforms. All you need to do is download and install the appropriate app for your mobile device at one of the links below. Our apps also have some cool features, like a clock radio alarm, so we encourage you to use these if you want to hear JPR on the go: